Award winning domestic appliance repair company in Devon and Cornwall seeking a Customer Services Operative to join our team in Redruth, Cornwall.
Moor to Sea Services is a well-run independent company working with several major manufacturers for over 20 years, including Electrolux, Samsung, Miele, Beko, Smeg and more delivering the highest level of service to our customers.
Customer Service / Call centre operative required to join the team due to company growth and expansion.
Hours of work; Full time, Monday- Friday 8.30am-17.30pm (40 hours)
Salary: £16,500 per annum
The overall aim of the call operative team is to support all customers on the telephone to ensure that their enquiries and needs are met quickly and efficiently. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone and entering customer details into our database
- Responding to customer communications via: Telephone, Email, and Social Media.
- Provide information to customers by verifying information and understand the request
- To provide an elevated level of customer service.
- Maintain a high degree of quality and accuracy in work.
- To handle customer and supplier enquires in a professional and courteous manner.
- Work cross functionally with other departments and suppliers.
- Able to manage own time and productivity effectively, to meet service requirements.
- Meet performance expectations
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an excellent telephone manner
- Is a problem solver
- Has Excellent verbal and written commination
- Is Computer literate
- Has Data entry skills
- Excellent customer service and focus
- Attention to detail
- multi-tasking abilities
- Is a team player
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the form below.
- Salary - £16,500
- Salary Bracket - <£20,000
- Language - English
- Industry - General
- Selling to - General
- Target Market - Any